Thanks to another increase in fourth-quarter production plans, North American auto makers now are set to close the books on 2012 with 15,737,000 vehicle builds, up 16.8% from the 13,471,500 units turned out in 2011. It would be the industry’s strongest year since 2006, when output reached 15,877,161. The auto makers’ latest round of revisions sees Q4 planned production in the U.S., Canada and Mexico rising for the second month in a row, this time by 48,200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North America Q4 Output Gets Another Boost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642