North American light-vehicle production ended 2013 on a solid note as output for the entire year finished at a 13-year high, based on WardsAuto data. Automakers produced 1,049,294 light vehicles in December, including 435,862 cars and 613,432 light trucks, resulting in a 3.8% increase from the same month last year. December output brought the full-year 2013 total to 16,074,821, up 4.5% from 2012 and nearly double 2009, when the market was deep in the recession. The yearly figure reached its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Light-Vehicle Output Finishes 2013 at 13-Year High" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642