Fiesta retains solid lead in U.K. sales.
New-car sales fell 4.2% in the U.K. in November to 134,027 units, but the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says this was 5,000 units more than predicted. After 11 months, new-car deliveries were down 4.5% to 1,822,065 units. SMMT says although the market is on track to better the full-year forecast of 1.92 million, caution remains over 2012. Diesel and alternative-fueled cars both took record market shares in November. Diesel sales rose 0.5% to 74,539 units for the month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November Car Sales Slip, But U.K. on Track to Top β11 Forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642