Next-gen Opel Combo Cargo shares body and mechanical platform with Fiat Doblo.
MADRID – Adam Opel says its next-generation Combo Cargo van will go on sale in Europe in early 2012. The panel van, a rebadged Fiat Doblo, was unveiled in November at the TransportCH show in Bern, Switzerland. The passenger version debuted earlier at the Frankfurt auto show. It is the result of General Motors Europe’s decision to pass production to its former joint-venture partner’s light-commercial-vehicle brand, Fiat Professional. The Combo Cargo is being built in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to Launch Next-Gen Combo Cargo in Europe in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642