Zafira output to be transferred to Russelsheim.
VIENNA – Adam Opel plans to cease transmission output at its plant in Bochum, Germany, at the end of this month. With the recent production restart following a vacation shutdown, Opel Bochum management presented the works council with its production plans for second-half 2013. “The plant will probably reach the required worldwide transmission production volume for (General Motors) vehicles by the end of the third quarter,” plant spokesman Alexander Bazio tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Nears End of Transmission Production in Bochum" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642