Jazz among Honda models back in Australia product pipeline.
Honda Australia receives its first delivery of Thai-built Hondas since floodwaters swamped the auto maker’s plant there last October. Honda Australia Director and Sales and Marketing General Manager Stephen Collins says the delivery is significant, strengthening the company’s strategy of reaching 40,000 sales this year. “The Ayutthaya factory in Thailand is vital to the success of Honda Australia, with 80% of stock sourced from this factory,” Collins says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Again Receiving Thailand-Built Hondas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642