Oz interiors supplier Futuris already operating in Thailand.
BANGKOK – In automotive terms, Thailand is most readily associated with the Japanese auto makers that arrived here some 50 years ago, intent on making the country’s auto industry a focal point for their outsourcing operations. Since then, Ford and General Motors also have identified Thailand as a key hub. Now, although their historical relationship has been less than close, globalization is forging strong links between the Australian auto industry and Thailand. Geographical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Auto Industry Seeks Stronger Trade Ties to Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642