Corvette among U.S. cars tweaked for Australia by Performax.
Australia’s Performax International is expanding into Southeast Asia, establishing a research-and-development facility in Thailand. Performax was the first company to re-engineer the current Chevrolet Camaro to right-hand drive and recently developed RHD electrically-assisted power steering for the new Ford Mustang. The Thai subsidiary will develop products for Performax's vehicle-conversion business and undertake projects for auto makers and Tier 1 suppliers in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Converter of U.S.-Built Vehicles Expands in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642