Australia’s new-vehicle market reached the year’s halfway point down 2.4% to 559,951 units after June sales slipped 0.4% year-on-year to 118,309. But the outlook is brighter with Australian financial-year data. Toyota Australia says industry sales of more than 1.12 million units in 2013-2014 in the fiscal year ended June 30 were topped only by the 1.13 million sold in the prior year and were well ahead of the 1.06 million delivered in 2011-2012. Federal Chamber of Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz First-Half Sales Robust But Dip Year-on-Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642