GM Holden helping finance transition out of Oz auto manufacturing.
The Australian government boosts its contribution to a fund to help workers and supply-chain businesses in Victoria and South Australia affected by the impending closure of local automotive manufacturing operations. Prime Minister Tony Abbott says the A$155 million ($143.8 million) Growth Fund is designed to generate the jobs of the future. “We are committed to doing what we can to ensure that these employees move from one good job to a better job when they leave those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Government Adds to Post-Auto-Production Aid Fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642