Prime minister says export markets could save local Toyota production.
An Australian court orders Toyota to cancel a scheduled worker vote on whether to change their employment conditions. Federal Court Justice Mordy Bromberg ruled Toyota’s plan to alter its 2011 contract with employees at its Altona assembly plant breached that agreement and the Fair Work Act. Bromberg upheld an injunction sought by the Australian Manufacturing Workers Union. Toyota Australia is considering its options, including whether to appeal the decision. Tomorrow’s vote ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Judge Blocks Vote on Toyota Contract Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642