Executive predicts Perodua will hold its own in competitive market.
A major shareholder in Perodua says the Malaysian automaker will launch a competitively priced energy-efficient vehicle (EEV) in the second half of the year. UMW Holdings President and Group CEO Hisham Wazir says the launch is expected to help the company keep its lead in the automotive market. Malaysia’s The Star newspaper reports Hisham made the comment after his company’s annual general meeting. UMW Holdings has a 38% stake in Perodua. “It will be something related to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua to Launch Green Car Soon, Stakeholder Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642