Perodua already exports Myvi to U.K., some Asia/Pacific markets.
Malaysian auto maker Perodua aims to boost exports to between 10,000 and 11,000 units this year, up from the 8,000 shipped out in 2011. Managing Director Aminar Rashid says the increase is part of a 5-year plan to export 20,000 units a year by 2015 – about 10% of Perodua’s domestic sales. Perodua vehicles are sold in the U.K., Singapore, Brunei, Fiji, Nepal, Mauritius and Sri Lanka. The government’s Bernama news agency quotes Aminar as saying Perodua has organized a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua Sets Sights on Increasing Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642