Proton fields Tuah sedan in bid to unseat Perodua as sales leader.
Malaysian new-vehicle sales rose 4.7% to 627,753 units in 2012, breaking the yearly record of 605,156 set in 2009, the Malaysian Automotive Assn. announces. Predicting another record this year, with sales forecast to rise 2% to 640,000 units, the association says it is reviving the annual Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show after a 3-year hiatus. The event is set for Nov. 15-24. “(Last year) was beyond expectations and far better than what we had forecast,” association ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua Takes Seventh Straight Malaysia Sales Title" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642