Proton lineup includes sporty Satria Neo hatchback.
Proton Chairman and Director Nadzmi Salleh resigns following an unsuccessful attempt to buy the Malaysian auto maker. In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the Malaysian stock exchange, Proton says Nadzmi’s resignation is among the stipulations in the sales-and-purchase agreement between government investment company Khazanah Nasional and industrial conglomerate DRB-Hicom. DRB-Hicom has completed its acquisition of the 42.7% of Proton previously held by Khazanah. This raises ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Proton Sale Prompts Chairman's Resignation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642