With third shift, Trnava expected to produce more than 240,000 vehicles this year.
VIENNA – PCA Slovakia, the Slovak PSA Peugeot Citroen facility based in Trnava, launches a third shift slightly ahead of schedule, as the factory ramps up production of the new Peugeot 208 hatchback. The 208’s predecessor, the Peugeot 207, was the first PSA model to be manufactured in Slovakia since the plant’s inauguration in 2006. Output of the 207 was phased out earlier this month. Volume production of the 208 started in Trnava in mid-March. Originally the third ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Adds Third Shift at Slovak Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642