Peugeot setting up in country where it sold no vehicles in 2012.
VIENNA – Peugeot vehicles will be assembled at the AgromashHolding plant in Kostanay, Kazakhstan, starting in June. PSA Peugeot Citroen and AgromashHolding sign an agreement for the assembly and distribution of Peugeot cars and light-commercial vehicles during the annual France-Kazakhstan Joint Committee meeting in Paris. Plans call for the assembly of four Peugeot models from semi-knocked-down kits. The portfolio will include Peugeot 301, 3008 and 508 cars, as well as Partner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA to Build, Distribute Peugeot LVs in Kazakhstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642