Peugeot 407 features Faurecia interior.
PARIS – Rumors PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to sell its majority stake in auto-supplier Faurecia have gained credibility since CM-CIC Securities’ recent announcement that it probably will happen. Faurecia supplies systems and components in four areas: seating, emission control, interiors and exteriors. The French stock market is reacting positively, with prices rising for both Faurecia and PSA, up 5% Monday. Investors believe the French auto maker would be better off with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Expected to Sell Auto Supplier Faurecia " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642