Peugeot 301 among models to be assembled in Kazakhstan.
VIENNA – PSA Peugeot Citroen finalizes an agreement for local production with Kazakh assembler AgromashHolding and the Kazakh Ministry of Industry and New Technologies. Under the deal originally announced in March, AgromashHolding will assemble Peugeot 301, 3008 and 508 cars, as well as Partner light-commercial vehicles, at its plant in Kostanay. “The Kazakh market shows an impressive speed of growth during the last few years,” Bernd Schantz, PSA managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Finalizes Kazakh Assembly Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642