Ram CEO Fred Diaz shows ’13 Ram 1500 at New York auto show.
LEIPER’S FORK, TN – The Ram brand could follow Jeep as the next Chrysler nameplate with an eye toward international growth, its top executive tells WardsAuto. While Jeep steadily reestablishes itself outside of North America with the introduction of the Grand Cherokee in some markets, Ram is considering strategies that could involve developing new commercial vehicles with parent Fiat or an entirely new light-duty model. “We’re looking at small-truck Ram ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ram Exploring International Growth Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642