What’s popular where.
Not just food, accents and politics differentiate sections of the U.S. from each other. So do vehicles of choice. Regions vary, sometimes markedly, on automotive matters such as brand preference, vehicle popularity and pace of hybrid-electric vehicle sales, according to a trend analysis by Melinda Zabritski, senior director at data tracker Experian Automotive. The occasional instances of matching interests involve the Midwest and the South. For example, pickup trucks are the most popular ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Regions Differ Markedly on Vehicles, Brands of Choice" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642