Limited-edition Renault Captur Helly Hansen.
MADRID – Renault Spain will add a third shift in October at its Valladolid assembly plant to boost production of the hot-selling Renault Captur CUV. The addition of the night shift, scheduled for one year, will add 450 jobs at the facility, the automaker tells the Fora Nueva Economia (New Economy Forum). “We started Captur assembly in February 2013, in a single work shift and at a daily rate of 350 units, and only four months after, in June, we introduced the second work shift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault to Add Third Shift for Captur in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642