Next-gen SM3 Z.E. to offer quick-charge option.
South Korean auto maker Renault Samsung has begun importing some of the first-generation SM3 Z.E. electric vehicles that will make up an initial fleet of 500 EVs to be sold to government agencies this year. The imported cars, which are identical to the Renault Fluence Z.E. electric car marketed in Europe, are built by the French auto maker’s majority-owned Oyak-Renault joint venture in Busa, Turkey. But they are different from the second-generation models the Korean subsidiary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Moves Ahead With Dual SM3 Z.E. Programs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642