Suzuki range achieving lowest 2012 emissions includes upmarket Kizashi.
The National Transport Commission reports a 21% reduction in Australia’s average new-light-vehicle emissions in the past 11 years. Last year, the national average of carbon-dioxide emissions from new cars and light- commercial vehicles fell 4% from 2011 levels to 199 g/km, the commission says in its annual report. “Car manufacturers have encouraged the reduction, with four brands lowering emissions from their vehicles by around 9% over the past year,” NTC Project ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report Cites Steady Decrease in Oz Vehicle Emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642