Job opportunities await those with automotive service, repair skills.
A new report into the state of the Australian automotive industry says it is time to stop the wringing of hands over the end of local vehicle assembly and to set the record straight. Auto Skills Australia says vehicle manufacturing is only 13% of the country’s auto industry, and the other 87% – sales, service and repairs – is brimming with opportunity. The government-funded group, responsible for the development and maintenance of nationally accredited automotive-training ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report: Oz Auto Sector Will Survive Automakersâ€™ Exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642