Boost in Nissan’s U.K. production could be boon for parts makers.
There’s an extra £3 billion ($4.7 billion) up for grabs in the U.K. automotive supply chain. A new survey by the Automotive Council shows the purchasing budget of 14 automobile, engine and construction-equipment makers that responded to the survey is £23.6 billion ($37 billion) this year, up from £20.6 billion ($37 billion) in 2011. The council says that with auto makers spending a third of this figure, £8.4 billion ($13.2 billion), on local suppliers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Report Points to New Opportunities for U.K. Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642