Grand Cherokee sales soar 305.6% in May, 359.2% YTD.
Australians continued flocking to dealer salesrooms in record numbers in May, with sales jumping 24.1% to 96,096 units. It was the best-ever result for the month, despite continuing economic and political uncertainty with the minority federal government. The big year-on-year increase followed May 2011’s disrupted supply issues after the massive earthquake and tsunami in Japan and widespread destructive floods in Thailand. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Resurgent Toyota Sets Pace for Record May in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642