Retiring design director Ian Cameron headed Ghost design team.
Rolls-Royce names Giles Taylor as its design director effective July 1, succeeding Ian Cameron, who retires from the role he has held since 1999. Taylor, 44, has spent 10 years as an executive designer in the U.K. auto industry, acting as head of design for two model series at Jaguar. He joined the Rolls-Royce design team in April 2011 as head of exterior design. Cameron joined BMW in 1992 and held leading design roles for several models, including the 3-Series range, Z8 and Range ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Rolls-Royce Taps Industry Veteran for Top Design Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642