Geely MK Cross assembled in Russia.
VIENNA – Geely Automobile plans to assemble passenger cars in Belarus in cooperation with the country’s state-owned companies. Although the Chinese auto maker has not announced what cars will be assembled in Belarus, the state government, which signed an agreement with Geely in December, is releasing some details on the project. During the first phase, of unspecified length, 10,000 cars will be assembled on the premises of a supplier in Borisov, near the Belarus capital of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Balks at Plan to Export Geely Cars Built in Belarus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642