Granta tempers overall Lada slump with 20% sales spurt.
Russia’s new-vehicle sales slump continued in August with deliveries down 10% to 231,915 units, lowering the 8-month total 7% to 1,799,805. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee says the result was anticipated. “Expectations for August were moderate to begin with, and in this sense the actual result does not disappoint,” committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says in a statement. August sales fell 1% from the July result, which he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia New-Vehicle Deliveries Slip 10% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642