Octavia accounts for more than half of Skoda’s Russian deliveries.
VIENNA – Volume assembly of the new-generation Skoda Octavia is under way at GAZ Group’s plant in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. The Octavia, built from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Czech Republic, is the third model made at GAZ according to a contract-manufacturing agreement with Volkswagen Group. GAZ launched assembly of the Skoda Yeti from semi-knocked-down kits in November 2011 and switched to CKD in November 2012. It added CKD output of the VW Jetta earlier this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia‚Äôs GAZ Launches Production of New Skoda Octavia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642