Yeti will share assembly line with Chevrolet Aveo at Russia plant.
VIENNA – Russian auto maker GAZ launches volume assembly of the Skoda Yeti compact cross/utility vehicle from complete-knocked-down kits at its plant in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia. GAZ is acting as contract manufacturer for Volkswagen Group. Since November 2011 GAZ has been assembling the Yeti from semi-knocked-down kits. Some 6,300 SKD Yetis were assembled through November 2012. Plans call for assembling about 13,000 units in 2013. “In GAZ, we have a strong local partner at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s GAZ Launches Skoda Yeti CKD Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642