Russia vehicle sales totaled 219,086 units for February 2013, up 0.5% vs. February 2012. February 2013 vehicle sales increased 30.7% compared with January 2013 sales. 2013 sales through February totaled 386,703. This was up 1.8% over the same period in 2012. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 66,947, resulting in a 17.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 0.5% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642