Russia vehicle sales totaled 266,050 units for July 2012, up 12.6% vs. July 2011. July 2012 vehicle sales decreased 6.3% compared with June 2012 sales. 2012 sales through July totaled 1,748,205. This was up 14.3% over the same period in 2011. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 297,825, resulting in a 17.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Up 12.6% in July " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642