Focus sales soared 97% from year-ago in January.
New-vehicle sales took off like a space shot in Russia, soaring 20% from year-ago to 154,406 units in January. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says all of January’s top-10 cars were produced in Russia. Committee Chairman David Thomas says the 20% growth is an encouraging start to 2012 and supports the committee’s forecast of a 2.8 million-unit market this year. “However, January is a very short trading month in which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Market Off to Fast Start" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642