Solaris solid second behind perennial best-seller Lada Granta.
Russian new-vehicle sales continued their slow decline in July, falling 8% to 234,549 units, but the industry sees hope the market will warm up ahead of the looming winter chill. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee says the drop of 21,357 units from like-2012 left the year-to-date result down 6% to 1,567,892. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says market momentum has not been good in recent months and July brought no fundamental change to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Market Stays Cold in July as Sales Drop 8%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642