Lada Granta continues to top sales charts, nearly doubling volume in June.
Russia’s new-vehicle sales slump continued in June, with deliveries down 11% year-on-year to 241,346 units, leaving the market’s first-half total off 6% to 1,333,314. The Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee data shows the second quarter finished 10% below like-2012. Committee Chairman Joerg Schreiber says this is not what was hoped for after a balanced result in the first quarter. “I think it is obvious that, as a whole, the Russian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Sales Sliding But Better Second Half Eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642