End of the line for SEAT’s Exeo.
MADRID – SEAT will stop production of its Exeo model next summer, the auto maker confirms. Matias Carnero, president of the SEAT works council, tells Spanish media the Exeo has not been in production for the past 19 weeks due to sluggish demand, though the auto maker says that is not true. The medium-size sedan, which sits atop the SEAT range, posted sales of just 3,160 units last year, down 55.8% from 2011. During the first two months of 2013, only 428 Exeos were delivered. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT to End Production of Exeo Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642