SEAT hoping new Toledo will erase memories of unpopular predecessor.
MADRID – Spanish auto maker SEAT announces a new generation of its Toledo range with a 4-door sedan to be built in Czech Republic. The Volkswagen Group subsidiary said in March that to reduce costs, the new model would be built by VW sibling Skoda, which will market it under the Rapid name. SEAT’s new Toledo range will launch in mid-November in Spain and Portugal, followed in 2013 by other key markets including Germany, Mexico and Turkey. About 860,000 units of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEATâ€™s Revived Toledo Brand Restores Sedan Silhouette" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642