Jury out on crash-avoidance technologies, regulator says.
NEW YORK – A mandatory 5% cut in funding is not affecting the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. or its mission, Administrator David L. Strickland says. “All our programs will continue,” he tells WardsAuto at the 2013 World Traffic Safety Symposium held in conjunction with the recent New York auto show. Strickland insists the public won't be shortchanged because of the mandatory cuts in funding for federal agencies known as sequestration. Any safety issues, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sequester Not Sidetracking NHTSA, Administrator Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642