Roughly 25% of Citroen DS5 models sold last year Hybrid4 versions.
PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen global sales fell 16.5% in 2012 to 2,965,000 units. The European economic crisis hit hardest in PSA’s best markets of France, Italy and Spain, and complete-knocked-down sales fell 71% to 145,000 units in 2012, stopped cold in February when an international boycott of Iran began. Without counting CKDs, sales were down 8.8% globally. The collapse in European demand had the effect of boosting PSA’s non-Europe percentage from 33% of volume a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sluggish Europe, Iran Boycott Put Lid on PSA Global Sales in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642