Toyota iQ’s flat fuel tank squeezes out more cabin space.
MUMBAI – The small car, which revolutionized the Indian auto industry 30 years ago and has ruled it since, is being reinvented in India and abroad. Through the first nine months of the current fiscal year, India’s small-car sales totaled 1.5 million units for 69.2% of the market. All were hatchbacks, but many perform like a sedan, a multipurpose vehicle or even an SUV. The small-car design and features are changing in the new models that are coming to market. To be placed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Small-Car Upgrades on Upswing in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642