Soul helps Kia achieve U.K. full-year sales record after 10 months.
U.K. new-car sales buck current demand trends in Europe and jump 12.1% to 151,252 units in October. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the result raises the year-to-date total 5.0% to 1,771,861 units and places the market in position to top 2 million deliveries for the full year. SMMT now is forecasting sales of 2.01 million units this year, up from a prediction of 1.97 million in July and 1.92 million at the start of the year. The market is expected to be stable in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Small Cars Drive Big U.K. Sales Gains in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642