’14 Smart Electric Drive on sale this month.
ANN ARBOR, MI – Daimler’s Smart is drawing a particular type of customer, and the auto maker realizes retaining brand aficionados, rather than chasing new converts, is its key to longevity. Smart’s Fortwo 2-seater, its only model, has suffered criticism in surveys and taunts from industry-watchers. The brand ranks at the bottom of J.D. Power’s most recent APEAL survey (Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout) and the Fortwo was declared one of the “most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smart Brand Brushes Off Critics, Sharpens Focus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642