South Korea vehicle sales totaled 139,864 units for June 2014, up 10.0% vs. June 2013. June 2014 vehicle sales increased 1.8% compared with May 2014 sales. 2014 sales through June totaled 807,063, up 7.4% over the same period in 2013. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 346,486, resulting in a 42.9% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Up 10.0% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642