South Korea vehicle sales totaled 146,991units for December 2012, up 6.5% vs. December 2011. December 2012 vehicle sales increased 3.2% compared with November 2012 sales. 2012 sales through December totaled 1,541,715, down 2.4% over the same period in 2011. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 667,777, resulting in a 43.3% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Up 6.5% in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642