Rush helps Toyota remain top seller in Indonesia, region’s No.2 market.
TOKYO – Asia’s auto markets reported mixed results in 2013 with Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines all registering growth in production and sales while Thailand reported a decline in sales and flat production. Indonesian automakers produced a record 1.2 million vehicles, up 13% from the previous year’s high. According to the Association of Indonesia Automotive Industries, 2-wheel-drive vehicles accounted for 70% of output. Of the production total, exports rose to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Southeast Asian Automakers Report Mixed 2013 Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642