An estimated 2.3 million vehicles built in Spain in 2011.
MADRID – With an expected 2.3 million units to be produced by year’s end, Spain will close 2011 as the second-leading vehicle-producing nation in Europe. The performance will mark the third year in a row Spain has controlled the No.2 position, having wrested it away from France in 2009. However, based on survey published by Euler Hermes, a consultancy that is part of Germany’s Allianz, and data provided by international auto maker association OICA, only Germany has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Again Ranks Second in Europe in Vehicle Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642