Polo top seller for market leader Volkswagen.
MADRID – Responding to pressure from auto makers, the Spanish government offers a third round of incentives for new-car purchases linked to the disposal of older, less-efficient vehicles. The Efficient Vehicle Incentive Program (PIVE) that took effect July 29 is funded with €70 million ($92.7 million) from the government and a matching amount from auto makers. It offers rebates of €2,000 ($2,650) or more for purchases of new cars accompanied by the scrappage of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spain Offering Third Round of Scrappage Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642