Q3 accounts for one-third of plant output but not spared from shutdown.
MADRID – Spanish auto maker SEAT announces production cutbacks that will affect nearly all of the Volkswagen Group affiliate’s more than 9,000 employees. The plan includes cutting production of the Audi Q3 cross/utility vehicle and the SEAT Leon and Altea ranges from September through December. The auto maker’s Exeo range was discontinued last week. Low demand is cited as the reason for the furloughs and production rollbacks, even though global SEAT deliveries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Spainâ€™s SEAT Announces New Round of Production Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642